Simply Broadway: 18 Favorite Selections from Classic Broadway Musicals (Simply Series)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Simply Broadway: 18 Favorite Selections from Classic Broadway Musicals (Simply Series) Details

Simply Broadway is a collection of classic hits from the greatest Broadway musicals. These selections have been carefully arranged by Dan Coates for Easy Piano, making them accessible to pianists of all ages. Phrase markings, articulations, fingering, pedaling and dynamics have been included to aid with interpretation, and a large print size makes the notation easy to read. Titles: And All That Jazz * Anything Goes * Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend * Don't Rain on My Parade * Ease On Down the Road * Heart * Hey There * How Are Things in Glocca Morra? * How Could I Ever Know? * I Could Have Danced All Night * I Won't Grow Up * If Ever I Would Leave You * Mack the Knife * Not While I'm Around * Ragtime * So In Love * Summertime * Together Wherever We Go. 80 pages.

Reviews

I am an adult learning the piano (with previous music experience, working through Alfred's Adult All-in-One books). These songs are challenging but not too hard. Helpful fingerings are indicated in the tricky parts. I am very pleased with the collection. The pieces are more interesting and a better level than the Greatest Hits books that accompany the Alfred lessons.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel