Top-Requested Christmas Sheet Music: Easy Piano (Top-Requested Sheet Music)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Top-Requested Christmas Sheet Music: Easy Piano (Top-Requested Sheet Music) Details

Pianists of all ages and abilities will enjoy brightening the season with these great arrangements by acclaimed arranger Dan Coates. In this collection, 40 of the world's most beloved Christmas songs are made fun and easy to play, while retaining a full and impressive sound. Titles: Away in a Manger * Believe (from The Polar Express) * Blue Christmas * The Christmas Waltz * Deck the Hall * Felíz Navidad * The First Noël * Frosty the Snowman * God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen * Good King Wenceslas * Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer * Happy Xmas (War Is Over) * Hark! The Herald Angels Sing * Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas * I'll Be Home for Christmas * It Came Upon the Midnight Clear * It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year * Jingle Bell Rock * Jingle Bells * Joy to the World * Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! * The Little Drummer Boy * Nuttin' for Christmas * O Christmas Tree (O Tannenbaum) * O Come, All Ye Faithful * O Come, O Come, Emmanuel * O Holy Night * O Little Town of Bethlehem * Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree * Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer * Santa Baby * Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town * Silent Night * Sleigh Ride * The Twelve Days of Christmas * Ukranian Bell Carol * Up on the Housetop * We Wish You a Merry Christmas * Winter Wonderland * You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.

Reviews

Writing reviews when you've got other things to do is a sacrifice, but I know that I appreciate thought out ones bc they help me, so I hope this helps others get what they're looking for. Here goes: I took piano lessons as child, a few as teenager and never made it very far. I can play a few church hymns and primary songs, and nearly any piece I want to as long as I practice long enough. I wanted some music that wouldn't take me all year to learn, but that sound pretty, and that I can sing along too. I know a big order for a girl who never did her practicing, right?.I really like this book. Some of the arrangements are prettier piano pieces than others, but I am very satisfied with my purchase. The selection of songs is really good, the lyrics are there and some of the pieces I sat down and nearly played right through, (but they're not BIG Note ;) So I can play pretty arrangements that hold the melody line and sing along. They are not difficult, but a challenge enough for me on timing and to play through perfectly that its good practice for me too. I hope this helps you. the list of all included songs I included below.Included are:Away in a mangerBelieve (from the Polar Express)Blue ChristmasThe Christmas WaltzDeck the HallsFeliz NavidadThe First NoelFrosty the SnowmanGod Rest Ye Merry GentlemenGood King WenceslasGrandma Got Run Over By a ReindeerHappy Xmas (War is Over)Hark! The Herald Angels SingHave Yourself a Merry Little ChristmasI'll be Home for ChristmasIt came upon a Midnight clearIt's the most Wonderful time of the YearJingle Bell RockJingle BellsJoy to the WorldLet it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!The Little Drummer BoyNuttin for ChristmasO Christmast Tree (O Tannenbaum)O Come all Ye FaithfulO Come, O Come, EmmanuelO Holy NightO LIttle Town of BethlehemRockin Around the Christmas TreeRudolph the Red Nosed ReindeerSanta BabySanta Claus is Coming to TownSilent NightSleigh RideThe Twelve Days of ChristmasUkranian Bell CarolUp on the HousetopWe Wish you a Merry ChristmasWinter WonderlandYou're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel